Tuesday, July 5, 2016

H&P #9


Summer is flying by, especially when you keep track by my three-week timeline of treatments.  Nothing much to report today.
Dr. F did prescribe a new drug to try to see if it can give me some relief from my allergic reaction to what we can only assume is in response to my maintenance drugs.  The reaction was especially annoying this cycle.  Here's a reminder of the ugly, itchy, red bumps.





On a positive note, my hair has grown enough that I was able to get some highlights and a haircut!  I also realized it's been awhile since I last posted the photos!

April-May




June-July 3



It's summer, and I'm kicking cancer's butt in shorts and sandals.  Seeing my 4th of July toes reminds me how grateful I am to live in this country and to have the availability of doctors and care that I do.  I am very blessed!

























Because of vacation, I won't be back until August, which will be my last treatment until school starts again!  Slow down, SUMMER!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment