Friday, July 21, 2017

Goble that Cancer + Hair + Shoes!!!



My doctor appointment interfered with a swim party, so I left early, letting the boys swim, headed to Dr. G, and went straight back to the pool.  

Things seem to be going well.  My MRI looks good from the radiation oncologist's POV, too.  Dr. G checked my breathing, reflexes, and strength.  He didn't know about my bone infarction, but after I explained, he mentioned what a crazy year it's been for me!  

My only question was if Dr. F should schedule my MRI's, or if he wanted his office to do that.  We discussed it would probably be better for Fleener's office to schedule, so that my other tests could be organized the best.  

As the doctor who told me my hair probably wouldn't grow back, he also noticed that, indeed, it IS GROWING BACK!!!  I shaved it all off a few weeks ago.  It started in slowly....


...and then it kept on growing!  It's all nice and gray, but it's growing!  



Oh, yeah.  Big news:  I wore heels to church for the first time since my bone infarction.  It's a red-letter day!!!  






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know about your improvement. The smile on your face says it all--things are really going well. Very few people with cancer can battle their condition with a sweet grin on their faces. You must be very strong and couragerous. Thankfully, there's MRI scan to confirm all your hopes. I wish you long life and good health.

    ReplyDelete