Tuesday, February 6, 2018

H&P #34

Time is a strange thing.  I can't believe it's already been three weeks, yet, here I am, back in the chair again.  I'm still here, having passed my 6-12 months life expectancy, but I try not to take any day for granted.

So, now what?

As it often is with trials of life, those times which are hardest to endure are usually because nothing is happening or because everything is happening all at once.  Nothing major is going on in the cancer department for me, and that's a good thing, but the unknown can be difficult to navigate.

For now, I'm just journeying on, one foot in front of the other into this year.  Today was an easy day.  After the headache and stress of trying to get my first treatment for 2018, I'm grateful that this one went smoothly.  It's nice when things just all work out sometimes.  All the things don't always work out, so when they do, I'm so grateful for those small miracles.






2 comments:

  1. My Wife Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR.PATRICK OSCAR cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: ( drpatrickoscar@yandex.com ) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr.Patrick on: drpatrickoscar@yandex.com for all type of cancer cure

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR Olori HERBAL REMEDY CURE HERPES WITHIN TWO WEEKS (droloriherbalcenter@gmail.com OR Add him on WhatsApp
    +2349053311935
    I just wanted to take the time to say that i was heartbroken and depressed when I was diagnosed of Genital herpes .. I have been taking these disgusting Vaccines , even made me more sick and gave me headaches to the point of me puking. i searched everywhere for a solution. I came across this herbal doctor on internet called Dr Olori who gave me hope that he can cure me totally from the virus so i gave a try believe me it was Amazing now am tested negative. contact email: droloriherbalcenter@gmail.com Just wanted to share. Hope it helps someone, I'll be posting this to hopefully help anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete