Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Enhertu# 10 + High Liver Enzymes

 I have been falling behind on life lately.  

  

I let some major stresses start to take over my life, and let other things get left off the list.  


I'm feeling better and ready to do a little catch up.



October 12, 2021:

appointment with Alisa.

Asked lots of questions.  

Should I get a flu shot and a Covid Booster?--yes.  [done]

How are liver enzymes?  Still low, but better.  

What to do about that?  Move up the scans, just to be sure tumors haven't grown up again to block the bile duct again.  

[Simple mermaid costume, as this was my only appointment before Halloween this year.  


What can I do?  






I've made it to TEN DOSES of Enhertu!  
Hopefully the scans will show that it's still working for me and kicking cancer to the curb.  


1 comment:

  1. Now! I'm finally free from the damn shit! Cancer. I can't just believe I'm totally cured at last! If you have never try natural herbs products this is what you, im recommended you to drubarlo here. and don't be deceive by people who choose to say the truth, that cancer don't have a cure meet him here Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete