Monday, December 18, 2017

CT Scan, MRI, ECHO



After enjoying another *delicious* vanilla shake, I spent today in scans. Something about the brain was weighing heavy on me, and dr. F put in orders for STAT reports.

I was sooooooo relieved when her office called to tell me the good news that there are no Metsin my brain!!  I’m still cancer free there!!  (Still waiting on other reports.)


The CT went well, since they could access my port. The MRI was a little more rough, but I’ll take that in exchange for good news. 


It was especially worrisome, after the wreck I had late Saturday night. I was driving in rainy weather. Around a curve, my car started to skid and then locked up. I continued to slide off the road and into a ditch and some trees. Thanks to my overworked, underpaid guardian angels, I walked away without even a scratch or sore muscle. The car? Not so much. 





I sit here, kicking cancer with the kicks my dear friend, Michele, found me for mathematical power!!!  Love times infinity. ❤️

I just cannot give enough thanks for prayers and miracles from heaven!! 

1 comment:

  1. Our goal is to make the highest-quality, FDA-approved treatments available to patients in a comfortable, convenient setting. Cancer

    ReplyDelete