Tuesday, May 22, 2018

H&P #39, Zometa, Zoladex


"...if a man have faith he must needs have hope; for without faith there cannot be any hope."
(Mor 7:42).

Much of my life in the last few years has been about building faith, and also hope.  These qualities work best hand-in-hand, cultivated together.  My outlook and my focus have shifted in the process into one with less worry, less fear, and more vision of joyful times.  I've improved greatly from adding these spiritual gifts to my life.


Hope and faith are often all I have to keep me going.  The six weeks of waiting for a follow-up MRI flew by. I was not fearful or hopeless.  I was able to focus on love and faith and life.

This week, I crashed.  I don't know if the anticipation of news had me at an adrenaline high, and once I could let it go for another few months, my body took a break.  I have been tired and low on energy.  A couple of annoying headaches have knocked me down, too.  Maybe I've just finally had a break with soccer practice and games coming to an end for the season, and I've needed to rest.

Life isn't always light and carefree.  Somedays are difficult.  Sometimes it's hard to get motivated to get out of bed.

Hope and faith are sometimes all you can do to get through the day until you can move on to what's next.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from breast cancer for the past 8 years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from breast cancer within those week of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life back again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with cancer you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .

    ReplyDelete