Sunday, August 25, 2019

Melodee Turns 40!

I honestly did not know if I would make it to this age, due to my fight with cancer. but I DID IT!!!



I also decided to throw a fun party


On the day of, I took it easy.  






Not quite the same face mask, but it's helping me look younger than I am.


 for the party, I found a favorite photo from every year to hang.




 My two bestest friends flew in to surprise me!!!    We took a break from party setup for some pedicures.







Rosa's for lunch!


Back to the party



PARTY TIME!!!



















Toward the end of the party, my sister, Emmy, walks in!  Another amazing surprise!!






Woke up to a Louisiana surprise.  My friend, Karlee, got me.






Another surprise:  a woodworking class!!!!



















Chrystal had to leave first:




The rest of us dined on Italian:




















And, at Chuy's, where my church ladies threw me a luncheon.  








 After an amazing birthday weekend, everyone went home.  I'm so thankful for the fun memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment