Monday, March 15, 2021

Scan Time!


I totally agree.  
However, a week at the beach and much needed rest can bring MUCHO joy, too?!!!!!!


For example:
Hola, from my happy place!




This was a much-needed vacay, but it was soon back to normal life and labs + scans day. 

 

I do not seem as joyful here, but blame the bad lighting in the scan rooms!

I really was focused on another CT with my peeps, Lance + Susie, and hoping not to have to drink two *delicious* vanilla/Barium shakes.  



As always, scans went smoothly. No shake; just lots of water + working with great people, which both brought joy.  

Next, I was able to turn scan day into a two-for-one, and have blood drawn.  With an already accessed port, why not give the pharmacy PLENTY of time to get their needed results and day early, to set up a smoother flow for infusion, the next day!   



No beach here, but ready to focus on kicking cancer away!



No comments:

Post a Comment