Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Enhertu #3


Here we go, again! 


Since I now have good reason to go through all my wigs, I decided to start with Ariel.  My pink, scaled pants were the cherry on top.  [or bottom.]



My bloodwork was looking good, and Dr. Cole was happy with it, except for my potassium.  I'll be having scans after infusion #4.  Because of the low potassium, I needed a 2-hour infusion after chemo, so I removed Ariel for the long haul.  


I thought I might take a nap, but it was lovely laughing and ministering to my good friend.  

When both infusions were over, I attempted to put my wig back on.  It got stuck in the zipper of my purse on the way up top, and the camera snapped the joy.  



Recovery:


So far, I'm a little tired, but had some steroids and am surviving.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment