Friday, November 5, 2021

Enhertu #11 That Never Was + Dermatology STAT

 After such a horrible week, why not junk it up a little more?  


Dr. Cole was not thrilled about my rash, and wanted me to take a break from Enhertu for the day.  


*Good News Alert:  Remember those scans and the high liver enzymes?  They can sometimes be side effects of the drug, but the scans showed almost no cancer in my body!  The small amount of tumors that were hanging out had all been decreased in size by half OR MORE!!!  Plus, my liver was back on track!!!!!!

God continues to provide answers to prayers and multiple miracles.  




Due to the good response in my body, Dr. Cole thought it would be a good idea to skip the infusion for the day and check with dermatology, just in case, to make sure my rash wasn't drug-induced.  














Got an appointment downtown on the LAST time of the day on Friday.  Met an AMAZING doctor, who told me that the rash was NOT drug-induced.  
IT'S STRESS INDUCED!!!!  Imagine that? 
Gave me some drugs, and sent me on my merry way.  


I really am hoping for a little bit of calm this week.  

And, for my house to sell quickly.  
And, for my children to not go missing or lose any more important items.  

Is that too much to ask?  

1 comment:

  1. You get to experience so much - but only because you are strong enough to handle what might destroy most people. Keep going - you are my hero!!

    ReplyDelete