Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Book Signing!


It's been so fun hearing reviews from people who've read my book!  This was kind of like my 4th child, therapy, and a huge Bucket List accomplishment!  I'm so grateful people are liking it.  In fact, Amazon seems to have run out of current stock!!!!  (It's now saying they will be able to ship again in 1-2 months.  I'm taking that as a good sign of people having purchased the books!!!)

The other morning, I went to my co-author's home to sit and sign the books we have in stock, ready for purchase!  It's a surreal thing, on one hand, that this accomplishment has actually happened, especially in how it all came to be in such a relatively SHORT time.



I love that people are loving my "baby." 


For those who'd like a copy, here are the links:
(You can still get the Kindle version on Amazon, and I'm assuming the real book will be back in stock soon!)

AMAZON


BARNES & NOBLE


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment