Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SLEEP!!!!


Hello, XANAX, my old friend.
I've come back to taking you again.
Finally tired of creeping
while everyone else was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

It's not a huge surprise that I have NOT been sleeping well for the entire month.  Between being truly sick and waking up for meds/restroom/sickness, then the stress and worry, the side effects of steroids, then the habit of my early mornings of accomplishing so much, I finally talked to Dr. Fleener yesterday about enough being enough.  Sleep is essential.  I needed to get back on track.  
Since XANAX helped before, we decided to try it again.  

For the first time in almost 4 weeks, I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!  
I feel so ready to take on the day.  
Better living through modern science!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment