Saturday, April 1, 2017

PET scan



Happy April Fool's to me......PET scan time.

Dr. Fleener ordered another PET to go along with my MRI for next week, just to rule out cancer anywhere else in my body.....since I had that first MRI AFTER my regularly scheduled PET.  This will help us know where to go from here, after the results from the MRI come in.

Of course on this April Fool's Day, Stephen has a class, all three boys have soccer games, and my PET was set for the same time.  Thanks to a co-worker whose son is on Kyle's team for taking him, a friend for taking the others, and me for having the first scan of the day to get done early enough to be finished before the first soccer game was over!

Also, there were no hassles with the needle needed to inject me with radioactive material!!!

Easiest scan yet!

Now, let's hope for good results and a path forward that includes LOTs of time!

2 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested CANCER SIMPLEX VIRUS positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mel! Looks like you had a pretty interesting April Fool’s. I hope and pray your PET scan doesn’t reveal any nasty surprises. At least it was over pretty fast and you got to go to the game! Also, bless those good souls who took your sons their soccer game. It really helps to have support from friends and family.

    ReplyDelete