Wednesday, May 6, 2020

ER Visit


That craziness of wack-o brain/mini-stroke, which causes me to be somewhat unaware of myself happened tonight.  

(I am behind in posting for this reason! This happened on May 6th.)


My brain got a bit out-of-control earlier in the month, but Stephen was home from work and able to take me to the new ER in Frisco.

In these Coronas times, ERs are not letting anyone go back to the rooms or even stay in the waiting room, but because my brain was loco--Stephen had to come back with me and give my medical history.  

The staff was very kind and caring.  

I had a few scans, a heart check, and nothing new was discovered in my battered and beat up body.  Thankfully, my brain malfunction didn't last too long.  I started to come back online in a little over an hour.  
The ER doc contacted my ONC doc, and they both concurred that I could stay overnight or go home, whichever Stephen and I felt most comfortable with.  
We went home and went to bed.

I've felt well (the after-chemo definition) ever since.  

One of these days, I'll learn the purposes in all of this.

For now, I know it's to be here for my family and friends, to share my faith in God, to keep working on the goals I've set for 2020, and to keep beating the HELL OUTTA CANCER!




No comments:

Post a Comment