Monday, March 18, 2013

Do You Like My Hat{s}?

I had the amazing opportunity to have another photo session to document my journey with breast cancer. This time it was all about the head accessories and my newly bald head. I learned rather quickly that modeling is not one of my natural talents, but the final product turned out well, thanks to the talents of the photographer.

Here's a great collage of the fun.


And here's the one Amber calls, Pink Warrior Woman.  Whenever I feel weak and helpless in this fight, I need to remember this woman.  When I see her, I feel like I'm ready to BTHO cancer.  Literally.  



I have to keep on keeping on and fight, and now have some great hats for a good fight. 

5 comments:

  1. Hell yah! Pink Warrior Woman! Look at that wonderful smile. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these looks! Stay strong, my beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wondered if you went Ginger for St Patty's day. How did the tests turn out Monday? Still on bed rest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, especially as the Pink Warrior!! Love, love, LOVE the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Keep smiling! That's what I think is most beautiful about you. =)

    ReplyDelete