Saturday, October 1, 2016

Treasure the Chests


An awesome local couple, owners of two restaurants in our community, do something quite special for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Every Tuesday in October, they hold a fundraiser at each of their restaurants for one recipient, and I WAS CHOSEN AS ONE!!!

My day will be Tuesday, October 18th, at the Shipwreck Grill.  A portion of their total sales for both lunch and dinner will be donated to our family.  I am so touched and grateful for this opportunity, and hope to be able to give back in my own small way.  I'm trying to get together a basket of items to auction off, the proceeds going back to my breast cancer support group!

Another way to help, Shipwreck Grill will be selling these t-shirts, by CC Creations, for $15...the proceeds being donated to Pink Alliance.


I could not be more honored for their opportunity and hope to see lots of loved ones, as well as make some new friends on October 18th!

Don't forget your annual check-ups, as well as self-exams.  My prayer is that one day soon we will not have to worry about this awful disease.  Until then, "Treasure the Chests," and check or get checked often!



**If you are not able to come eat lunch or dinner that day. Go on another Tuesday in October, or consider donating to our family HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment