Saturday, October 27, 2018

MRI

 The MRI was interesting.
Drive downtown on a Saturday afternoon.
Not exactly how I like to spend my weekend.

They had me dress all in scrubs, with no-slip socks.  I must have been a little puffy that day, as the nurse felt the need to give me XXL scrubs!


The one to access my port was a Resident.  He was interested in the x-ray, but accessed my port with no trouble.  (Although, by this point, the area of skin all around it was becoming sensitive to all of the needles from the week!)


The MRI was of my brain.  It didn't take long and was quite painless.  


I did notice that there was no place for me to place my MAROON scrubs afterward.  




I also noticed a large crack at the top of my windshield when I got home.  



I thought it was a rock during my drive.  
Turns out, it was one of my children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment