Monday, November 5, 2018

Dr. Wardak

Another Monday, another trip to downtown.
Radiation Oncologist was the one thing
Dr. Cole didn't want to scrimp on.
She didn't want some "Joe Schmo with a 100 year-old machine" working on my brain.
When you put it like that, I'll make an exception.  

I do like this place.
I love the free valet for patients.
I love the amazing check-in girl, who I bonded with and we made each other laugh.
I love that my BP was down to 104/72, after being around 130/80 something.
I like Dr. Wardak.  He's young.  He's a little cocky.  He reminds me of Dr. Boutros, in that he seems to have a right to act that way because he knows what he's doing.  No "Joe Schmo" here.
He also had a resident shadowing him.  That says, to me, that you're good enough to have someone learn from your work.  


I didn't get many photos.  
Just my sad brain face.  




There's a small arrow in the middle, right about the "sad mouth"
that points to a small spot they are talking about.  


There's also some spots on this slide.

Dr. W thinks that these are probably the same ones described in my chart.
We won't know for sure until----you guessed it.

We get the previous images with which to compare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment