Tuesday, November 19, 2019

PET Scan

I finished the third test required before I meet back with Dr. C about my battle plans.

I REALLY miss my PET scan team from College Station.

Again, this place made me pee in a cup.  I must be a busy 40-year-old, since they could not use the results from FIVE DAYS PRIOR!  I am getting REAL busy and MUST prove that no immaculate conception occurred since my CT.  I did insist on the nurse giving me gloves so I wouldn't pee on my hand.  Progress?.

The reward came in another *delicious* vanilla shake.  I hadn't been able to eat or drink anything else for five hours, so at least it kept my mouth from being totally dry.



The whole place was running VERY behind, so I had to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, AND wait!!!!!  FINALLY I was called back to a room, where I could wait some more, while watched tv.  My nurse came in to introduce himself and ask all the questions.  Then, he prepped me for an IV.  He missed.  He missed again.  He came in with a heating pad to try to get my veins to wake up.  Two more nurses tried, with no success.  They called to have a nurse come access my port.  Guess what?  She gave me the third degree about this port and complained that she hadn't brought the proper stuff with her, but she was FINALLY able to access it.  I FINALLY got the shot of "plutonium," so I could wait another 55 minutes to let it infiltrate my body.


FINALLY, the 12 minute scans were over, and it was almost time to go home.  All that needed to be done was to take the needle out of my port.  The original nurse who accessed it was with another patient, so a different nurse was called in.  She was even more inept than the others.  She basically ripped the plastic off the area, literally ripping my skin away.  Without asking any questions, she assumed I had a Power Port and tried to click the needle and pull it straight out, causing crazy pain and blood on MY FAVORITE WHITE T-SHIRT!!  "Do you take blood thinners?" she asked.  "You're bleeding everywhere!"  [Maybe if you knew what you were doing, that wouldn't have happened, and I DO NOT take blood thinners, Moron.]. When I told her I didn't have a Power Port, then came the standard excuses:  I didn't know it wasn't./What is it?/No one told me./I have never worked with anything else./I don't think I can take it out./All the other times, the needle just pops right out.............etc.  When she hurt me for the last time, I just told her to stop and leave it in.  [Stephen could just take it out later!]. She went into the hall, calling the other nurse for instructions, and FINALLY MANAGED TO DO HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!  I was not happy with the day......tired, hungry, bloody, bruised around all the needle points, tired, and hungry.


FINALLY, it was time to leave that place,



WAY LATER THAN WE SHOULD HAVE.  [Procedure delays, nurse incompetence, and waiting for port access/de-access.] All this led to RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC.

It was not the worst day of my life, but one of the worse in this cancer battle, for sure.  I'm hoping some things will change a bit when I have surgery next week for a new port.  







1 comment:

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Pancreative Cancer,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,Ocd,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete