Monday, December 30, 2019

Chemo #2

My son allowed me to borrow his White Elephant gift from the night before my my second dose of this chemo.  
I found it fitting--a great shoutout to so many of you, "THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!"  If you're too young to get the reference, it's "Golden Girls."  This one for me is going to be for my Rose Gold Girls: the Pink Cancer Warriors." I love you and the support you offer in countless ways. as I travel down this road and back again.  



I feel that friendship, hair or no hair!  Thank you for being my pals and confidants.  


We are still kicking cancer to the curb.  BTHOC!!




I am trying this time to follow the frug plan, with added steps to avoid the terrible constipation from the first time.  Plus, we did some ice treatment on my hands, which is so-far helping to prevent nueropohty.  After the ice and 2 warm blankets, I was out for the count!  The last treatment of 2019.  What a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment