Thursday, December 26, 2019

Let Me Be Clear


The boys came to Dr. C's for a little field trip.  They were not that amused.  


It was nice for my clinic to finally meet these crazies that I talk about all the time!  

We discussed side effects from the first treatment, found out that I am scheduled to have SIX of these doses, with midway scans after the first THREE.  

Also, there was a bit of confusion about the clear scans I reported in a blog post about my BRAIN.  I have been monitoring brain activity, independent of other body parts for years now.  After my gamma knife radiation, earlier this year, that schedule has been every three months.  In order to take advantage of meeting the out-of-pocket insurance costs for 2019, we squeezed one more brain scan in for the year.  

As there has been some rough news from the results of my regular full-body scans, I thought it would be nice to bring up something to praise by sharing that my BRAIN SCAN was clear--something good to end the year on.  No, my whole body is not clear---yet, but it's good to look for silver linings whenever I can.  

I hope that clears that up.  Sorry for not clarifying earlier!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment