Sunday, December 29, 2019

Hair No More

After a few days of my hair coming out in clumps, and then the follicles and scalp in constant pain, (like leaving a bun/braid/ponytail in too long and then brushing it out the opposite way), it was time to shave this head-----AGAIN!


A last minute invite was sent out for any local support who might want too be witnesses to the change, and the new 'do started at 8:45.



A friend of a friend (Lynn) was available at such short notice, which I was grateful for!



I was so grateful for local warriors also available for this impromptu party.



Off it came.....complete with a background story: 













Gone now!  






I'm thankful, so I've been told, that I have a good head for baldness.  This has come in handy for FOUR TIMES NOW!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment