Friday, March 13, 2020

Zombie Apocalypse

Like a zombie, taking in blood for the very first time.....

With the finances squared away, schedules set, and a driver for me and caregiver for my children, it was time for my first blood transfusion.  All the while, I was praying that this would work to get me ready for the infamous Chemo #5.  


"Annie" joined me.  It's a "Hard Knock Life" for her, too.


My driver dropped me off at the same hospital downtown, to the same building in which I had brain knife radiation.  Much of the world is in a different paramedic situation, a different virus, but eerie, none the less.  As we quarantine and hoard everything-toilet paper, hand sanitizer, salad mixes to survive and become rich when we soon change into the new American Caste.  There is power in being able to 'spare a square.'

I was there on time, feeling hopeful.  Met my nurses, Bren & Cheeto, (for real).  They reviewed my medical history and informed me that this would take another hour, or so, as they needed to do a complete test for my blood type.  "I'll bet you a million dollars that's It's A+ (a positive)." I bet them. 

They tested it anyway (something about company policy).  I turned out to be correct, but didn't get any cash for life.  (probably in that same handbook.). flucuening to to a caste system fluctuating on Charmin vs Angel Soft and others for currency for milk, gas, medications, and the right to be the only couple or family in using the movie theater.  


Finally ready for first blood (and to order off the human menu, in case the iron-rich cells didn't work or I had a bad reaction.  Or, maybe they would only let this zombie take in 2 pints. (My peeps did seek out one of the fullest pint they could locate: "From a great, bit, fat guy.  It will help you even more for the same treatment!  




We waited.  We laughed and cried and joked about Covid_19.


I still BTHO, virtually, [Social Distancing, and all,] other those jerks stealing our masks and medical supplies for health workers.  
Blood was great; just what I needed, and I had a long weekend to build some new cells to make me strong again and help me dig out.  It was just what I needed! 


HUMANS, get it together! Let's live better with less fear!

I'm over here fighting cancer,  trying to clean and organize, play and develop card games with my family, work on puzzles, catch up on DVR and Netflix.  Also needed to make banana bread and wanted to match my Mom's Delicious Chocolate Cake.  It was gone in 2 1/2 days.  Just what we needed!

Grandma and Grandma came to help care for my boys, who are out of school, sporting activities, and their regularly-scheduled life to keep them and others safe.  (Thanks, Corona!)  Our children don't have all of their devices ready for homework; they finish it at school 99.3% of the time.  We haven't yet downloaded the Chrome App to our desktops or Google Classroom to tablets.  That was a challenge.  

We got the prep done for The Cooper Kids' 1st online education courses and waited.  I had to go to chemo, and heard while there that many of the programs were failing.  It's a work in progress.   

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosu

    ReplyDelete