Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Enhertu #25 + Zometa #20 + ECHO

 



Thankfully, I am feeling SO much better!! Not quite cleared to drive, but was able to find a great driver!  
One of Stephen's friends from growing up here was free to hang out with me for the morning.  How fun it was to chat and get to know him better and have him help me with the wheelchair and getting back and forth from the clinic to the hospital.  

Got there a little early, and had my port accessed and blood drawn for labs.  Then, my nurse had an amazing idea!  Why don't we send you over now for your ECHO, so that will get done with we are waiting for the pharmacy to release your infusions?  A BRIGHT IDEA!!!  I LOVE THAT!!! 



Onto the wheelchair we went.  This time, the tech was so caring and lovely.  She was thoughtful and kind and soft and willing to talk and answer questions or be silent when needed.  It was nearly perfect.  



My friend for the day, Uncle Jeffro, and I laughed and chatted, and before we knew it, it was time to head home.  How great grateful I am for good people here who make good decisions for my care and give of their time to help me be here and continue in this journey!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment