Thursday, September 15, 2022

MRI


As if there wasn't enough stress and procedures and things to do at home and rest that I needed, I had the privilege of heading back the next day for an MRI.  I had to go fasting, and that was the hardest part.  If I could just have some water!!!!

Rolled out of bed.  Dana was there to take me.  I was very weak, so we called ahead for a wheelchair.  


 


Dana, having fun while I was in the test.  


Thankfully, I had an AMAZING tech, who understood EXACTLY what I needed and was so accommodating.  When he was 20, he had some brain cancer that could be treated by surgery.  After multiple surgeries, he was cured, but he never forgets what it's like.  He heard me and called someone to access my port.  He was patient and gave me water to swish and asked his assistant to get me something for my dry lips from the gift shop.  There could not have been a more perfect person to help me today, and I know that was an answer to prayers.  

The test was done fairly quickly, and I got a tall glass of ice water.  
Then, it was time to head home!



No comments:

Post a Comment