Thursday, February 9, 2017

More Radiation


My new radiation time is 9:45, M-F.

This day, Jenn came again.

Overnight was rough.

I was up all night, throwing up, barely able to walk.

There is no telling how I got to boys to school that day, but they got out the door.  

I made it to the clinic, but immediately needed a wheelchair.  I was now an old woman, not able to walk to move on my own.

After the radiation, I rolled back to Dr. Fleener's office and got fluids and meds.  

Then, it was home to try to rest again.


The next day was much the same, me needing a cane to walk, just trying to keep alive.  

1 comment:

  1. mel. get the walker with the seat. it is the best thing that I had for me. I could scoot if I needed to and sit when I couldn't walk anymore. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete