Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Herceptin #SIXTY!!!!

I have been doing this Herceptin thing for over 180 weeks.  
Some days it can be a challenge to stay strong.  After such a positive and encouraging appointment about my heart yesterday, I received the ACTUAL report about said appointment this morning.  I'm pretty sure someone inputs Dr. Raza's notes and my information from vitals and the computer pops out rote information and suggestions.  Well, I was feeling pretty great about my heart being on the mend, and then I found out from this report that I'm "BORDERLINE OBESE"!?? My great feelings took a trip down to not-so-great.  

However, I decided to get out of the mom uniform (t-shirt and yoga pants) and go to chemo a little more fancy today.  Out came the red, curly wig and vivid colored high shoes!





And then I got a headache because it is BLASTED hot outside.  (Thanks, Texas, for that great welcome to fall.....)  I'm assuming that red wig and my attempt to cut out Dr. Pepper for my overweight-borderline obese was also contributing to that headache, so off came the fancy, and on came the Nutter-Butters and a nap. 


Fancy or not, I'm still fighting and living the only life I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment