Thursday, May 5, 2022

Cinco de Mayo ECHO


An ECHO is the easiest thing I do in this cancer journey.  Mucho Bueno!
The worst is the waiting time.  

The same tech who did my last scan was there to greet me when it was my turn, and immediately started asking about how everything went with my scans in Lubbock and my brain.  "How are you feeling?  Were they able to radiate everything with gamma knife?" I had forgotten that she saw me and heard my story right before that miracle occurred.  How happy she was to hear the good news and to have una rápida exam of mi corazón.  



After a few EKG stickers, some cold gel, a lovely conversation, and a collection of a couple dozen scans and videos of my heart, I was good to go to the casa.




There will be dark storms before light, thorns on the rose, and pain on the way to joy, but those willing to go on will find the happiness they seek.  



When a break in the hardships occurs, there is always room for tortas and fajitas and chips/salsa and tortillas and lovely chat with mi esposo on this lovely Cinco de Mayo.  


Adios, mis amigos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment