Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Enhertu 19 + Zometa

 





This appointment should. have been quick and easy.  All of my my vitals and lab work write ups were in normal ranges and there were no new scans to discuss. Dr. Tafur was in and out.   I had one question: is there anything I can do to help my hair to grow.  Quick answer: No
He did take a moment to talk about how much of "Super Sweet Appointment it truly was.  
He did a great job making me feel important.   


The waiting, it seems,  is mostly dependent on the time it takes to get my vitals back .  The pharmacy took forever!

I was able to wrap up my Sunday School 
Lesson and make it to meet Stephen for lunch, so no big misses.  

After that, I had a bad week of 
rumbly tumbly stuff. It was annoying to me AND the Stephen.
 One of the many ways my husband is able to to with getting my health.  An IV for Fluids.  
I'm just on the mend and starting to to feel well enough to write this post.  After being up from 1:35 am.  I'll need a bit of a power nap to try to get back on track today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment