Tuesday, August 30, 2022

10: Brain Radiation #1


Today was the day!  
We had liftoff. 
I started whole brain radiation for the 2nd time.  
I'm feeling well, so far, and just want to get this countdown done.  

Today went even better than the simulation from yesterday because yesterday the techs were a bit off on the mask.  I mentioned that it was quite tight around my neck, like I was trace amount choking.  It felt different than when the mask was first made, and I didn't know if I could breath well enough to hold still for the treatments with those conditions.  
Thankfully, we adjusted a few things, ever-so-slightly, for today, and the whole thing was over and done with in no time! 
 




I am grateful to be in caring hands and have caring hearts and prayers for me and my family from all over the country and even into many parts of the world.  

Those things, along with many more tender mercies, help me get through this thing, one foot in front of the other.  

Until tomorrow!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment