Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Birthday Eve Chemo...Enhertu #23


Evan on my birthday eve, I had to celebrate!  This was the closest day to the big day that I was at the Cancer Center, so that was when they got to celebrate with me! I'm so glad my friend, D, was able to come along......or rather, I was able to come along with her!

I came prepared with my tiara, my Birthday Queen shirt, and my jeweled jeans and shoes.  It was a fun day! 



Liver enzymes came back high, but not so high that I could not receive the infusion.  




Soon, it was time to walk on out of there and head to lunch! 






The birthday celebrations did not end there!  

On my actual #43, Dana took me to an actual birthday lunch, where she talked me down from a meltdown by declaring that only happy, joyous thoughts would be shared.  Sometimes the birthday queen needs to take advise from her ladies in wait.  




We ate and did some home game shopping.  
My downer birthday week was on the up and up!  
(And cancer got another kick to the curb.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment