Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Enhertu # 22 + Tafur


I'm back from a great road trip and ready to move forward.  
Let's keep on with keeping the body strong and find out about how to fix the brain.  
Amazingly, my BP is low and other vitals are normal.  No Wuhan. 

However, I'm tired.  

Picked up a few snacks, so I didn't have to wear my mask the whole time and realized that I forgot to put my headphones back in my purse after the road trip.  Instead of being able to zone out, I had to listen to two personal tv stations, on high volume, a couple of phone calls on speaker, and a patient visiting wife all hyped up on coffee and in a long and loud chatty kind of mood for today.  

Baby steps to Enhertu.

Baby steps to Enhertu.
 





In and out and onto lunch with Stephen!

Baby steps to lunch!
Baby steps to lunch!
Please, let no one collide with this rental car!!!

Baby steps to tomorrow, and the next day, and many more after that.  


 


Another day; another doctor.


Didn't have to wait so long for this appointment.



Dr. Tafur's demeanor was different than our meeting before my trip.  
He seemed more solemn, more restrained, perhaps. 
Instead of positive vibes on how to treat my brain tumors,
he deferred all brain tumors related thoughts to Sun.  
I asked questions about more info and other opinions and how to proceed.
"You'll have to wait to meet with Dr. Sun," he replied.

It felt like the positive, optimistic attitude from my oncologist two weeks prior had been replaced by a terminator.
He was less than-excited and did not seem at all interested in my questions or reports of locating a few trials, as he had counseled me to do.  
"Talk to Sun.  I take care of treating your body.  He is over the brain."

What happened in two weeks, I thought. Did these doctors have a come-apart?
Should I be worried?
I had woken up early, dressed, and drove for an appointment that checked that I gained a few pounds on the road, that my heart was still ticking, my blood pressure was still low, and that I had not come into contact with Covid and remained system-free.  

That, and how was my trip.  

I could have done that without having to pay for an oncologist visit and would've been just fine.  
Maybe better.  

These downer days have me wondering and little more on the 'why.'

I hope that the Son will be with me a little more until I see the Sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment