Tuesday, September 13, 2022

2: Very Little Energy, but Almost There!



I bottomed out today.  
My fatigue was the worst that it has been in this whole process. 
 
I did not want to get out of bed, but knew I needed to.  I tried to eat a little something in order to be able to take my meds.  Then, filled up a bath.  However, I fell back to sleep in there, only to wake up to Dana texting to say she was on her way.  That gave me only about 10 minutes to be ready.  I had to text right back and inform.  

Then, came the hard part.  I COULD NOT get myself out of the tub.  My arms were trembling, and my whole body was shaking.  I finally rolled out onto my towel and robe and somehow made it to my bed.  This called for another text.  Thankfully, Dana was able to come inside to help me dress and get going.  

This was all the effort I could muster up, and thankfully, Dana called to explain my lateness and to call in a wheelchair to meet me.  

Soon, Brandon and Jeff were there to retrieve
me and help in all the ways to just get this over with, so I could get back home to gain some energy for the very last treatment!!! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment