Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Here Comes the Sun + Enhertu#24 + Finally Home!!






Directly after the bell-ringing, we were taken to a waiting room to see Dr. Sun.

It was a bit awkward, as I had not spoken with him since the debacle that was my trip to Lubbock and having all the things be canceled.  The communication was obviously WAY off, and I tried to be a little bit kind, but also tough to let him know how frustrating and wrong all of that was.  
He was apologetic, but still didn't have answers.  
We discussed many things.  
I was scheduled for chemo infusion that day, and he was being quite weird about that.  I was ready to go.  He left the room for awhile. 
There's just not a lot of information on if it's a good idea or would cause me more problems.  
I wanted to get that done before our trip because I did not want to push it back again.  Again, he left the room.  I'm sure he was calling fellows and researching.  
He returned. 
There were a few negative reports on people not exactly like me, whether a slightly different diagnosis or different chemo.  
I finally convinced him to just let this happen, and he reluctantly did.  







Finally, it was time to go home and rest!  Had to surprise all the boys at home, though!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment