Sunday, September 20, 2015

Some of the Girls

I decided that this time around, I want to do wigs.  I can be a different person everyday, plus it takes only minutes to do "my" hair in the morning.  I'll probably throw on hats and scarves some times, but I'm all about the wigs lately.  

I had 2 wigs left over from the first time---Jane and Ginger (not pictured--a red head that went to church today.)  

I wore Jane on our date night on Friday, where we went to a party with lots of friends.  Many thought Stephen came alone, since they didn't recognize me.  That cracked me up!  Stephen also said I looked just like my sister, Jules. 



Now, I also have Candy, the pink beauty who made her first appearance at my head shaving party.  


Today, 2 more showed up on my front porch----Ariel, for obvious reasons.....



And this one:  SHE NEEDS A NAME!!!!  Please send in your votes for this long, dark beauty.  



There will be more coming, and I'll need more names.  I only had boys, so there aren't a lot of girl's names on my list.  I'll be asking for help with naming as more girls come in.  

2 comments:

  1. I had a roommate in college with long dark hair like the last wig. Her name is Stephanie, so that's my vote. Well Stephanie or Morticia from the Addams family. ;) Whatever the name, you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete