Monday, August 3, 2015

The First Miracle

 I have never been more happy to hear that my brain is "unremarkable!"

We got the results of my CT scan on my brain today. 

Findings: ventricles have normal size and position. There is no evidence of mass, hemorrhage, or infarct. On the postcontrast study, no abnormal enhancement identified. 

This is the part that needs more clarification:

Small metastatic lesions may not be apparent by CT and if there is clinical concern of beau. Metastases, recommend MRI with and withou tgadolinium.


Review of bones of the calvarium show normally aerated paranasal sinuses and mastoid air cells. There is no evidence of lyric or blastocyst osseous process involving the bony calvarium. 

Impression: Unremarkable head CT


 I have the next test tomorrow, a PET scan of my full body to see if cancer is anywhere below my unremarkable head. 

Thank you for all the prayers, fasting, happy thoughts, and love. We have our first miracle, and there is no reason we can't hope for more!

Love you all!!





5 comments: